It’s been a while!
Come antidote’s first in-person event in 18 months!
The Antidote Social is a space for conversation, connection and community (CCC). Service users can catch up with each other, meet old and make new friends in a safe space over a cuppa. In person at London Friend Kings Cross.
All attendees must have already completed an initial antidote assessment prior to attending.
*This is not a drop-in service, for structured support please attend our Monday & Thursday drop-ins.
WHEN: 1st Saturday of each month, 10am-11:30am (starting 2nd October 2021)
WHERE: 86 Caledonian Road
The Antidote Social Etiquette:
- Please attend sober and to not have recently used or be on a comedown.
- Please remember that this is not a drop-in service, limit talk about drug/alcohol use as it may be triggering for others.
- Please respect everyone’s space and choice to wear a face covering or not. Please wash your hands/use sanitiser.
- Please have phones switched off or on silent where possible, no recording or taking photos.
- Please respect everyone’s right to privacy and confidentiality, what is discussed between service users at the social should remain that way.
- Please respect each others differences and remember that any form of discriminatory behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please enjoy and have fun.
If you have access requirements please let us know in advance. Please see our accessibility statement here.
No sign up necessary.