Apply to be a volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for London Friend. Please fill in the form below and click “Send”. We will get back to you shortly to discuss your application.
- Before you apply, please read the Volunteer Role Description.
- For client-facing volunteering roles, you will need to identify as part of the LGBTQI+ community and be based in and around London.
- If you would prefer, you can download the application form and return it to: Volunteer Coordinator, London Friend, 86 Caledonian Road, London N19DN or email to email@example.com.
- Please note that if you would like to volunteer for Antidote, the drug and alcohol support service, we would ask you to commit for a duration of 1-2 years, be available to volunteer on Monday mornings, and have experience with drug/alcohol support and/or mental health support.
- We particularly encourage applications from people of colour, trans and non binary people to help us best reflect our communities.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a counsellor, please use this application form.
Please email 😃 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your application or specific volunteer roles.