DRUG, ALCOHOL & Chemsex SUPPORT
Worried about your drug, alcohol or chems use?
We can help – whether you (or someone you know) wants to quit, are thinking of cutting down, or if you’d just like some support or advice about playing more safely.
Antidote is the UK’s only LGBT run and targeted drug and alcohol support service. Set up in 2002, we work with both drug and alcohol users and healthcare professionals. We’re here to give non-judgemental free advice and support delivered by highly trained staff and volunteers – all of whom identify as LGBT, and who have a good understanding of the pressures and problems that come with recreational drug or alcohol use.
We were the first drug service in the UK to see people seeking help around chemsex and have developed a range of specialist support services for men engaged in this scene.
- One-to-one key working to address immediate drug, alcohol and chemsex support needs
- Group work (Chemcheck, SWAP, Reclaim)and relapse prevention support
- Sober social activities
- Referral to detox clinics and prescribing centres
- Referral to our counselling service
- 2 weekly drop-ins to discuss substance use issues, sexual health and mental health
- A intensive structured weekday programme (SWAP)
- Training and support for healthcare professionals
- Women workers are available across the service