The LGBT community can be a difficult and diverse community to engage with. If your organisation, staff or service users need to gain more experience or knowledge of addiction, certain drugs, alcohol and the behaviours associated within the LGBT community we can provide tailored, friendly and informative training.
- LGBT sensitivity and awareness training for generic health services and charities
- Keywork training for substance misuse workers
- Awareness training for counsellors regarding LGBT substance use
- Changing trends in substance use – for example crystal meth, mephedrone or G (GHB/GBL)
- LGBT specific substance use, contributing factors, lifestyle and sexual behaviours
- LGBT sexual health as impacted by substance use – particularly amongst HIV/Hep C adults
If you work at a service or charity that likes to engage your service users in casual and frank discussions about managing their health or wellbeing better, particularly around LGBT lifestyles or substance use, please get in touch.
To discuss your organisations training needs please contact Monty Moncrieff on 020 7833 1674 or email.