London Friend Accessibility Statement
Please find below information about the accessibility of our building. If you have any accessibility related questions or would like more information, please contact email@example.com.
- There is one wheelchair accessible entrance to the building from Caledonian Road.
- You will need to ring the doorbell to be let in by volunteer or member of staff.
- There is level access to all areas of the ground floor which is where all groups are held.
- Unfortunately, there is no step free access to basement level which is where counselling rooms are.
- Ground floor: There are sofas, padded armchairs, and padded chairs available.
- Basement level: There are padded chairs available in the counselling rooms.
- The building uses manual overhead lighting as well as standing lights, so brightness is somewhat adjustable.
- The building is generally very dark on both levels.
- There are two toilets which are both on the ground floor, one of which is wheelchair accessible (with sliding door).
- Both gender neutral.
- There is no hearing loop at present.
- Snacks and drinks are provided for all drop-ins and social groups.
- Please let group facilitators know of any special dietary requirements.