Want to make friends, or just meet with other LGB&T people in a safe, supportive environment?
Our social and support groups provide a safe space away from the scene for LGB&T people to come together to discuss a range of issues affecting them, including coming out and questions about sexuality.
All of our groups are run by trained volunteers at our offices, 86 Caledonian Road, London N1 9DN (see map below).
- Changes is a discussion and support-oriented coming out group for women of all ages and backgrounds. It’s a space to talk about coming out, sexuality, being lesbian or bisexual and other issues. 2nd and 4th Monday of every month (except bank holidays), from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
- Turning Point is a discussion and support-oriented coming out group for gay or bi men of all ages and backgrounds with discussions about coming out, sexuality, being gay or bisexual and other issues. 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month (except bank holidays), 7pm to 9.30pm.
- Mattrix is a non-scene social group for gay and bisexual men from all backgrounds. Trips, guest speakers, games nights and video evenings are some of our activities. 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month (except bank holidays), 7pm to 9pm.
for trans & non-binary people
- T on Tuesday is a trans & non-binary social group. The group is open to all trans & non-binary people meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month from 7pm to 9pm. No need to book, just turn up at 7pm. If you would like any information about the group or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 020 7833 1674.
- Pink Ink is a new creative writing group open to all LGB&T people. There is no need to book, just come along. Fourth Thursday of every month from 7pm to 9pm.
- Friday morning drop-in is a safe, friendly space open to all LGB&T people with free refreshments. Every Friday morning (except bank holidays), from 11am to 1pm.
- Older LGBT Drop-In is a group for all LGB&T people aged 55 and over in partnership with Opening Doors London. The 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month 2pm - 4pm.
- Unique is a monthly social group for LGBT people with disabilities. The first and third Mondays of each month 6 - 8.30pm. Click here for more information.
Take a look at our diary to get a better picture of when different groups meet and some of the other organisations meeting at London Friend. If you would like any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7833 1674.