Lockdown Remedy Support Group
In response to the extended lockdown restrictions due to the global Corona Virus Pandemic, we are pleased to be able to offer our new FREE online Lockdown Remedy Group.
The corona virus pandemic has had a major impact on how we all live our daily lives. We know that the impact of social distancing is having an impact on our mental health. Group support can help you manage any higher anxiety you are experiencing as a result of social distancing.
The group offers a safe and confidential space to share your experiences of isolation, with a focus on general wellbeing and mental health. The group also offers the opportunity to share experiences with your peers who are experiencing similar feelings.
Each group runs for 4 weekly sessions.
The next round of The Lockdown Remedy Group will start on Wednesday 24th June 2 - 4pm. Referrals are open now.
Apply for a place
To apply for a place for either the one to one or group support please complete the short questionnaire here.
- You will need to complete a short pre-assessment and complete an evaluation to help us monitor the new service.
- Sessions will take place at the same time each week for the duration of the intervention.
- Sessions will take place using Zoom; you will need a laptop/desktop or tablet with a strong internet connection. Using a mobile phone is not recommended.
- You will need to be able to join from a private, confidential space.
- The interventions are designed to help you better manage your own mental health and wellbeing. They are not a substitute for intensive mental health care, so may not be appropriate if you require a higher level of support.