Meetings are run by Transgender and Non-Binary etc. volunteers, solely for adult Transgender and Non-Binary people and those Exploring their gender.
- Please bear in mind that T on Tuesday meeting hosts are unpaid volunteers.
“T on Tuesday” LIVE. (In-Person / face-to-face.)
- On the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays we have in-person Structured Support Meetings from 7pm to 9pm in our meeting rooms at 86 Caledonian Road London N1 9DN, a few minutes’ walk from King's Cross Station.
- The meeting place is an alcohol-free and drug-free no-smoking zone.
- If you have not been before, just turn up at the door.
Registration on paper will take place on your first in-person meeting and sign-in on the attendance list on paper for all subsequent meetings so we know who is there in the event of an emergency.
- In the forum room from 7:00 to 8:00, we have introductions, good news, Questions & Answers by all participants.
- Then a short break for tea, coffee and nibbles in the front room.
- In the forum room from 8:20 (approx.) to 9:00 optional Q&A on sex, body issues, surgery, sexual abuse, and other possibly triggering topics.
- Filming / photography / sound recording / interviews / research / surveys or such matters are not allowed for privacy reasons..
- Please note that we are not an emergency service or a medical service.
If you feel suicidal, like self-harming or need medical assistance, please go directly to your nearest A&E and also talk to your GP.
You can also call the Samaritans on 116 123 (24/7) or the LGBT Switchboard helpline 0800 0119 100 (10am-10pm) for more immediate support. Both helplines also provide support in non-emergency situations, in case you just wanted to have a chat with someone.
If you need more details, please ask by emailing email@example.com