Back On Track Relapse Prevention Group
Has your drug & alcohol use gone up during or after lockdown? Have the goals you set yourself before lockdown slipped recently? Would you benefit from some structured group support to get Back On Track?
In response to the global Corona Virus Pandemic, we are pleased to be able to offer our new FREE online Back On Track Relapse Prevention Group.
The corona virus pandemic has had a major impact on how we all live our daily lives. We understand that the impact of social distancing may have an impact on your drug & alcohol goals. The Back On Track group can help you to think about change, deal with cravings & triggers, as well as supporting you in taking action to limit any negative impact of chem use on your mental health & wellbeing.
The group offers a safe and confidential space to share your experiences of the life you are currently living, with a focus on getting Back On Track. The group will also give you the opportunity to share experiences with your peers, and to benefit from peer to peer support.
The first Back On Track group will start on Friday 18th September 2020, and will run for 4 weekly consecutive sessions each Friday from 3pm to 5pm.
Apply for a place
To apply for a place please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sessions will take place at the same time each week for the duration of the intervention.
- Sessions will take place using Zoom; you will need a laptop/desktop or tablet with a strong internet connection. Using a mobile phone is not recommended.
- You will need to be able to join from a private, confidential space.
- You should not join the group session if you have used any substance/alcohol on that day.
- The intervention is designed to help you to get Back On Track with any goals you have for your chem use. The group is not a substitute for intensive mental health care, so may not be appropriate if you require a higher level of support.