1:1 Mental Health Support
Need some help to manage your mental health during or after lockdown? We can now offer up to 6 sessions of free one to one support. This support can help you develop strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health. Click here for more information and to make a referral.
For further information on how you can support your mental health during or after lockdown, please click here.
- You will need to complete a short pre-assessment and complete an evaluation to help us monitor the new service.
- Sessions will take place at the same time each week for the duration of the intervention.
- Sessions will take place using Zoom; you will need a laptop/desktop or tablet with a strong internet connection. Using a mobile phone is not recommended.
- You will need to be able to join from a private, confidential space.
- The interventions are designed to help you better manage your own mental health and wellbeing. They are not a substitute for intensive mental health care, so may not be appropriate if you require a higher level of support.