Need some help to manage your mental health during lockdown? We can now offer up to 6 sessions of free one to one support. This support can help you develop strategies to help you manage your wellbeing. Click here for more information and to make a referral.
For further information on how you can support your mental health during lockdown, please click here.
- You will need to complete a short pre-assessment and complete an evaluation to help us monitor the new service.
- Sessions will take place at the same time each week for the duration of the intervention.
- Sessions will take place using Zoom; you will need a laptop/desktop or tablet with a strong internet connection. Using a mobile phone is not recommended.
- You will need to be able to join from a private, confidential space.
- The interventions are designed to help you better manage your own mental health and wellbeing. They are not a substitute for intensive mental health care, so may not be appropriate if you require a higher level of support.