ANTIDOTE: DRUG & ALCOHOL SUPPORT
Antidote helpline: Contact us to discuss your drug or alcohol issues on 020 7833 1674 (10am-6pm, Monday to Friday). Ask for someone from the Antidote Team. During lockdown please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Worried about your drug or alcohol use?
We can help - whether you (or someone you know) wants to quit, are thinking of cutting down, or if you would just like some support or advice about playing more safely.
Antidote is one of the UK’s only LGBT run and targeted drug and alcohol support service. Set up in 2002, we work with both drug and alcohol users and healthcare professionals. We are here to give non-judgemental free advice and support delivered by highly trained staff and volunteers – all of whom identify as LGBT, and who have a good understanding of the pressures and problems that come with recreational drug or alcohol use.
We were the first drug service in the UK to see people seeking help around chemsex and have developed a range of specialist support services for people engaged in this scene.
- Free Antidote Drop-In Services to discuss drug and alcohol issues, sexual health and chemsex issues
- One-to-one keyworking to address immediate drug and alcohol support needs
- An intensive four weekend group Antidote Structured Weekend Programme: SWAP
- An intensive four week group workshop called Chemcheck
- Drug and Alcohol Support for women
- Support for Friends and Family affected by drugs and alcohol
- Referral to detox clinics and prescribing centres
- Referral to our counselling service
- A telephone advice helpline
- Training and support for healthcare professionals
- Women workers are available across the service