If you are going to use G then being informed about it is a good start. Here are our tips to stay safer:
- Avoid mixing G with alcohol and ketamine, as this increases your chance of going under, fits or coma.
- Take appropriate doses, at appropriate time intervals. Some people find that between 0.5 and 1ml of G will give them a safe high, and they NEVER dose again within the same 3 hour period.
- Don’t accept G from friends just because it’s being offered. Stick to your own doses/times.
- Use a measured dropper bottle or syringe to measure your doses. Never just pour it casually into a cup; never drink from the bottle, or someone else’s drink.
- Always dose yourself so you are in control of what you are taking and how much - don't let other's do it for you.
If you think you may need emergency advice please click here for information.