Contact us to discuss your drug or alcohol issues on 020 7833 1674 (10am-6pm, Monday to Friday). Ask for one of the Antidote Team.
Worried about your drug or alcohol use?
We can help - whether you (or someone you know) wants to quit, are thinking of cutting down, or if you'd just like some support or advice
about playing more safely.
Antidote is the UK’s only LGB&T run and targeted drug
and alcohol support service. Set up in 2002, we
work with both drug and alcohol users and healthcare
professionals. We’re here to give non-judgemental free
advice and support delivered by highly trained staff and
volunteers – all of whom identify as LGB or T, and who have
a good understanding of the pressures and problems
that come with recreational drug or alcohol use.
We were the first drug service in the UK to see people seeking help around chemsex and have developed a range of specialist support services for men engaged in this scene.
- One-to-one key working to address immediate drug and alcohol support needs
- Referral to detox clinics and prescribing centres
- Referral to our counselling service
- Drop-ins to discuss drug and alcohol issues, sexual health and steroid use issues
- A intensive structured weekend programme (SWAP)
- A telephone advice helpline
- Training and support for healthcare professionals
- Women workers are available across the service