LGBT Domestic Abuse One-Day Workshop
London Friend offers a FREE workshop for LGBT people who have experienced abuse from a partner or family member.
Next date: Saturday 4th February 2017
This workshop will cover:
- Identifying what is an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- The importance of support networks andstaying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
This service is offered as part of the London LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP), and funded by London Councils.
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
Call Olivia at London Friend on 020 7833 1674 for more information or to book a place.
“It was amazing… [the facilitators] were really helpful and enthusiastic…the group was engaging and it will help me with future relationships and closure”
London Friend recognises and respects the diversity of our LGBTQ+ communities and we’re here to support you